The #1 trusted Remove Duplicates add-on for Google Sheets™. Used by universities, charities and Fortune 500 companies like Google, Square and Netflix. Our add-on takes the pain and difficulty out of searching for duplicate, unique and other types of data. Providing you with results, you can trust.
Privacy and the integrity of your data is something we take seriously at EXPAND9. So be safe in the knowledge that no information ever leaves the spreadsheet and the results you’re left with are correct.
- Correct: Results you can trust.
- Secure: No information ever leaves the spreadsheet.
- Simplicity: Search for duplicate rows, unique rows and empty rows.
- Powerful: Search for keywords or regular expressions
- Flexible: Highlight, remove, append, copy or move results
- Optimised: Easily handle spreadsheets containing 10,000+ rows
- Quality: Designed and developed by a company who are passionate about making great products.
Easy to use
I use your tool almost daily. We have SQL tables full of data and I use your duplicate removal utility to get rid of the extras.
Licences are automatically applied upon the next time you open the add-on. To verify the licence was applied successfully, click the help menu icon to view the licence status.
If the licence isn’t applied straight away, please allow up to 5 minutes from the time of purchase.
This is a bug related to how Google handles multiple-logins from the same browser. Generally, this happens when you’ve at some point logged into different Google accounts from the same browser; Google’s authentication system can then get confused as to what account you want to use.
To get around this, please try the following:
- If you are logged into your browser with a Google profile, ensure this matches the one you’re logged into Google sheets with.
- If that doesn’t work, log out of Google sheets and log back in.
- If that doesn’t work, log out of Google sheets, your browser and log back in.
- If that doesn’t work, clear your cookies and log back in.
- If that doesn’t work, launch the browser in Incognito mode (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and log back in.
- Lastly, if none of those work, try re-installing the add-on.